The following terms and conditions apply to all sales and deliveries, unless agreed otherwise in writing. The customer's terms and conditions apply only if we have agreed to them in writing.
- Our offers are not binding. Contracts are made only by our order confirmation or delivery. Minor deviations from our specifications regarding dimensions, weights, nature and quality reserved.
- Delivery times are only approximate, unless we have not recognized as binding in writing.
- Available are only the units listed in our currently valid price lists. We are entitled to partial deliveries. Each partial delivery can be charged separately. For orders on call the call at least 2 weeks before the desired delivery date must occur.
- Force majeure, operational disturbances, labor disputes or other of us is not responsible obstacles to us or our suppliers release us for the duration of the disruption and its effects of the obligation to deliver.
- a) The way of shipment, we determine, unless the customer gives us written instructions.
b) The shipment will be ex works Grebenstein, unless otherwise agreed.
c) The risk of accidental loss or accidental deterioration of the goods passes to the customer
as soon as we have over the goods to the transport company.
- a) The prices are inclusive of packaging costs, plus value added tax. The shipping within Germany the customer pays, unless otherwise agreed. Price changes are reserved.
b) Should we after the lapse of 4 months after conclusion of the contract, ie generally raise usually after our order confirmation, our prices or reduce, as of the time of delivery price is valid.
- a) Our invoices are payable immediately upon receipt of the delivery without deduction.
b) Cheques and drafts are only accepted for payment purposes. Discounts and expenses shall be borne by the customer.
c) In our services, we are entitled to collect up to 50% of the estimated cost before with
the service is started.
d) If the customer stops making payments, or will be applied for the declaration of bankruptcy or insolvency proceedings against its assets, we are entitled to demand advance payment or security.
e) The customer may only offset undisputed or legally established counterclaims against our claims. It is in particular not entitled to withhold payment of due invoice amounts in complaints about the goods or to cut.
- a) We reserve title to the goods delivered by us until the customer has settled all claims arising from his business relationship with us. The reserved goods may not be pledged nor transferred by way of security. To sell the goods, the customer is authorized only within the framework of his ordinary course of business.
b) The customer assigns his claims from the resale of the goods in the amount of our invoice for securing our claims from our business relationship with him a priority to us. The customer is payments that it receives from the sale of our reserved goods, primarily credited to the not assigned to us part of the total demand, if the payer does not expressly provides otherwise.
c) Where there are retention of title in our favor or the customer receivables are assigned to us, the customer is obliged to grant the necessary for safeguarding our rights. This applies particularly to attachments or other third party access to our goods or claims assigned to us. Costs of an intervention shall be borne by the customer.
d) The customer is entitled to revocation to collect the receivables assigned to us. Our right to collect the assigned receivables ourselves remains unaffected.
e) If the value of the securities given to us exceeds the amount of our claims by more than 20%, we are obliged to reassignment to a corresponding extent.
f) If the customer is in default, we are entitled to take the delivered goods due to our retention of title in our custody until the customer has paid. A withdrawal from the contract in such a case be authorized only if we expressly declare this.
g) With the fulfillment of our claims, including all ancillary claims, the collateral beyond without special retransfer to the customer.
- a) Our products are for use in scientific research and development. Should you still be used for human medical or diagnostic purposes, we disclaim any warranty or liability.
b) customers who use our products in industrial production, do this at your own risk. As we can see the possible procedures and processes for such industrial use of our products not foresee or control, we must reject any warranty or liability here. Our application notes are to be considered in such cases only as a non-binding recommendation.
- a) defects of delivered goods or variations in quantity or incorrect deliveries are to us in writing no later than 2 weeks after receipt of the goods. Hidden defects must be reported to us after the discovery. If these Rügefristen not adhered to, otherwise expire the existing warranty claims. Also hidden defects can not be asserted if since the delivery 3 months have passed.
b) In case of justified complaints, we will replacement delivery shortages or take back the goods at our option, exchange or provide the customer with reasonable price reduction. Should the replacement delivery also be defective, the customer may withdraw from the contract or demand an appropriate price reduction.
c) For warranted characteristics of our products, we are liable only if the warranty is in writing.
d) Claims for damages of the customer about the warranty under para. 10 b), there are against us only if intent or gross negligence, unless they are based on the infringement of essential, indispensable for the purpose of the contract obligations. All hereafter existing claims for damages by the customer, however, are limited in amount to damages that were foreseeable as a result of that error or misconduct.
e) Gewährleistung- and claims for damages attributable improper treatment and processing of our products.
- a) The place of fulfillment for delivery and payment is Grebenstein. For customers who are merchants or not domiciled in the Federal Republic of Germany, the jurisdiction is established at the district court Kassel. However, we are either entitled to appeal to the courts at the domicile of the customer.
b) German law applies. The provisions of the UN Convention for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply.
Purimex Catalog 10/2009